Explore the delights of the Belgian capital, Brussels, with the help of this genuinely pocket-sized, pop-up map. Small in size, yet big on detail, this compact, dependable Brussels city map will ensure you don't miss a thing.
* Includes two pop-up maps covering central Brussels & greater Brussels Grand-Place (the heart of Brussels)
* Additional maps covering Grand-Place (the heart of Brussels), Heysel Exhibition Park & Royal Castle of Laeken and the Metro are also included
* Handy, self-folding tourist map is small enough to fit in your pocket yet offers extensive coverage of the city in an easy-to-use format
* Thorough street index is also featured and cross-referenced to the map so you can easily find your destination
* Hotels, restaurants, stores and attractions are all included
Ideal to pop in a pocket or bag for quick reference while exploring the city.
Fold size: 3.75” x 5.25” (95mm x 130mm)
Sheet size: 8.5” x 9.75” (215mm x 225mm)(per sheet; 2 sheets)
Approx scale: 1:12000 Central Brussels Scale to be used as a guideline only.
Contents include maps of:
PopOut Map of greater Brussels
PopOut Map of central Brussels
Map of Grand-Place - the heart of Brussels
Heysel Exhibition Park & Royal Castle of Laeken
PopOut is the unique, genuinely pocket-sized map which features our patented PopOut fold. It is this innovative design that allows our precise, easy to follow cartography to be right in your hand when you need it most. Moreover, the origami fold means you can do away with that awkward, oversized map, making it a compact and discreet reference tool that doesn't shout ‘tourist alert'!
PopOut was founded in 1993. Having spotted a need to cure what he calls 'Map Stress Syndrome' after watching numerous tourists around the City of Bath, England, battling with oversized maps, founder Derek Dacey recalled the invaluable miniature charts he used during his days as a commercial pilot. Aiming to bring this level of usability to the city map market, a small team of designers was recruited to realise what would soon become the PopOut. 1993 saw the release of the first ever PopOut Map Bath, which was sold in the gift and souvenir trade across the city.
Hot on the heels of this initial success, a research trip to the USA culminated in a redesigned layout, combining strong photo images, high quality printing and laminated covers – standards which are still adhered to today. That research trip also saw the birth of the first US destinations covered in the PopOut range – Boston, NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC. Launched in the new style in the US they enjoyed instant success in the gift and souvenir trade.
Today, PopOut produces over 100 titles for major destinations and is loved by travellers the world over.