Step into the Austrian capital city of Vienna in all its imperial grandeur with the help of this genuinely pocket-sized, pop-up map. Small in size yet big on detail, this compact, dependable, Vienna city map will ensure you don't miss a thing.
* Includes 2 PopOut maps – a detailed street map of central Vienna as well as an overview map of greater Vienna
* Additional maps of Schonbrunn Palace and the Vienna U-bahn & S-bahn (metro)are also included
* Handy, self-folding, tourist map is small enough to fit in your pocket yet offers extensive coverage of the city in an easy-to-use format
* Thorough street index is also featured and cross-referenced to the map so you can easily find your destination
* Hotels, restaurants, stores and attractions are all included on the map
Ideal to pop in a pocket or bag for quick reference while exploring this glorious city.
PopOut was founded in 1993. Having spotted a need to cure what he calls'Map Stress Syndrome' after watching numerous tourists around the City of Bath,England, battling with oversized maps, founder Derek Dacey recalled theinvaluable miniature charts he used during his days as a commercial pilot.Aiming to bring this level of usability to the city map market, a small team ofdesigners was recruited to realise what would soon become the PopOut. 1993 sawthe release of the first ever PopOut Map Bath, which was sold in the gift andsouvenir trade across the city.
Hot on the heels of this initial success, a research trip to the USA culminatedin a redesigned layout, combining strong photo images, high quality printingand laminated covers – standards which are still adhered to today. Thatresearch trip also saw the birth of the first US destinations covered in thePopOut range – Boston, NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC. Launched in the newstyle in the US they enjoyed instant success in the gift and souvenir trade.
Today,PopOut produces over 100 titles for major destinations and is loved bytravellers the world over.
WHAT WE PUBLISH!