Hidden in and around Minneapolis and St. Paul are some great roads, trails, and bike paths that are fun to explore. Best Bike Rides Minneapolis and St. Paul describes 40 great recreational rides in the metro areas. With most rides between 5 and 30 miles—including road rides, rail trails, bike paths, and mountain bike rides—it’s easy to find an interesting place to ride. Each route includes complete directions, a map, a text description of the area you’ll be riding, the GPS coordinates of the start/finish point, and color photos of one the ride’s features. Also included is information on local restaurants, lodging, maps, bicycle shops, other facilities for cyclists, and community resources.
• Detailed maps and directions
• Rides that explore the city as well as the surrounding area.
• A variety of rides, from 5-mile trail rides to 60-mile destination rides
and everything in between
• In-depth information about each ride, including length, terrain,
traffic conditions, and road hazards
• Interesting facts about each area
• Options to create longer or shorter rides